Wednesday, September 30, 2009

To Be Read List (TBR)

Currently Reading: Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow

Current TBR Pile: Here is a list of my books check out at the library. Yes, there is A LOT and each time I go I pick up more! Lol. Go figure, huh? (My BF thinks I get way too many. He's just mad because he has to carry them all out, lol. Not my fault! He thinks he has to. I offer to carry them myself, but he won't let me. What a gentleman? Lol.)

-The September Sisters by Jillian Cantor
-Ballads of Suburbia by Stephanie Kuehnert
-Why I let my Hair Grow Out by Maryrose Wood
-Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow (Currently Reading.)
-The Ghost Huntress Book One: The Awakening by Marley Gibson
-The Dust of 100 Dogs by A.S King
-Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston
-The Season by Sarah Maclean
-Swoon by Nina Malkin
-Eyes Like Stares by Lisa Mantchev
-I know it's Over by C.K Kelley Martin
-The School for Dangerous Girls by Eliot Schrefer
-Something, Maybe by Elizabeth Scott
-Undone by Brooke Taylor
-Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
-Warrior Princess by Frewin Jones
-Zombie Queen of Newberry High by Amanda Ashby
-North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headley

The Borrowed:

-Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater (Thanks to Meg (Who is my bff! Who lives right down the street. w00t!) from Megan's Book Reviews

I currently have no books from my own stack of books I need to read that are piling up in my room. It's sad, but true.

Don't forget to be looking up for these reviews! They'll be popping up sooner or later, lol.
If anyone has read and reviewed any of these books, please send me the link to it and I'll be sure to take a look at it.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails