Monday, September 28, 2009

Introduction

butterfly black Pictures, Images and PhotosHello! I am not new to book blogging. I've had two other review blogs. But due to personal reasons I haven't been able to keep those. But now I'm back!
I've noticed a lot since I've been away. One of those reasons being that I forgot what it was like to read for the fun of it. I started doing it just for the business of it and not for the pleasure. Book reviewing should be fun, a hobby, not something you do because you think you have to.
I am not proud that this is my third book blog. I'm a little disappointed in myself for not being able to continue on with the others after I was forced into not doing it for a while.
All the problems that I've had have changed. It doesn't mean that I don't have any other problems that may cause me to become busy enough that I may not post for a couple of days up to a week, but at least I'll be able to do it. Without any issues. :)

So, dear readers and book-a-holics, welcome to La Storia Farfalla! My own little book corner of the web, and book world!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please e-mail me at farfallaxstoria@gmail.com

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails